“Sweat once a day… to rejuvenate your skin” ~Lululemon manifesto
THIS SUNDAY Lululemon is offering a complimentary in-store yoga class!
- Date: Sunday, October 16
- Time: 6:00-7:00pm
- Location: Lululemon Athletica (at the Summit)
- Teacher: Yours Truly! Lindsey Morrissette
Here’s my interview with Lululemon!…
Namaste y’all! This week’s MCA instructor is Lindsey Morrissette from Birmingham Yoga (the intimate yoga studio in the back of first avenue rocks climbing gym). With a background in ballet Lindsey fell in love with yoga after experiencing its healing benefits with some past ballet injuries. Eventually this love inspired her to enroll in Birmingham Yoga’s 200 hour teacher training where she trained with the Kundalini/Ashtanga master Akasha Ellis. She teaches an Ashtanga community class on Sunday evenings (for more info check out Birminghamyoga.com). This Sunday we’ll get her all to ourselves at lululemon from 6-7pm. Be ready to sweat and feel awesome!
- What is your favorite way to sweat? I love a challenging Ashtanga Yoga class!
- What inspires you? My preschool class. Children remind us that life is simple, we just have to choose to let it be.
- What is your favorite piece of lululemon and why? Wunder Under Crop pants. I’ve never had a pair of pants fit so well and be flattering at the same time!
- What’s your life look like without fear? I believe it is a natural, healthy fear that drives us to do what is necessary to fill our lives with meaningful experiences. Yoga teaches us to confront fear, study it, get used to it, learn to love it, and once you fully embrace the fear it will step aside and let you proceed with your chosen path. And a miraculous thing happens along the way… we become a better person.
- What is a class in town that you are just dying to tell people about? Mysore at Birmingham Yoga. If you have an Ashtanga practice, Mysore will take your practice to a whole new level!
See you Sunday!
How was it!?
It was great! Lots of amazing people.