This is one of those posts I warned you about… My Bailey girl turned 7 years old yesterday and like a good mommy, I gave her a birthday party. I promise I’m not “crazy dog lady…” Just an average twenty-something with a completely normal unconditional love for my puppy dog.
Peanut Butter Delight doggie cupcakes… Only the best for your best friend!
- 1 cup Flour
- 1 tsp. Pure Vanilla
- 1/3 cup Organic Honey
- 1 Egg
- 1 tsp. Baking Soda
- 1/4 cup Organic Peanut Butter (with oil separation)
- 1/4 cup Vegetable Oil
- 1 cup Shredded Carrots
Cream Cheese Frosting – ingredients
- 8oz. Regular Cream Cheese
- 2 tsp. Organic Honey
- Food coloring (if desired)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Mix all ingredients together
- When batter is thick enough, scoop into muffin tins
- Cook 20-30 minutes (20 minutes was just about perfect for mine)
- I added Milk-Bones to the top for decoration (and extra yumminess)
Cream Cheese frosting – directions
- Mix ingredients together
- Spread on cupcakes
She is such a sweet looking baby! She seems all curious and expectant in the last pic. Very sweet.